Thursday, March 12, 2015

Let the journey begin!

Tess, Emily and I are currently on an airplane from Omaha to Atlanta, where we will then have a connecting flight to Paris and then to Prague.  Thank god for in-flight wifi!  I've never flown from Omaha but it was by far the friendliest airport I've ever been to.  My checked bag was supposed to have a weight limit of 50 pounds, and it weighed 53 pounds and they didn't charge me an extra fee! Also my carry-on bag was WAY to big to fit their requirements, but they still let me take it! I'm not really sure how my carry-on was so much bigger than it was supposed to be, I measured it probably four different times at home and it fit the size requirements perfectly.  I'm just happy everything has went so smoothly so far.  Saying goodbye to everyone back home for so long was super weird, especially for my parents, my brother Sam, my girlfriend Jess, and my best friends Charley and Erik.  I'm so ready to get to Prague, 23 hours of traveling (including time changes) is waaaay too much time for me to be spending in airplanes and at airports.  I am so excited to get there and start this amazing journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment