Saturday, March 7, 2015

Travel Plan

On Thursday at this time I will be beginning the experience of a lifetime in Prague in the Czech Republic.  I am so freakin' excited!  I can't even begin to explain how ready I am.  I'm definitely going to be missing my parents, girlfriend, and friends, and its really going to take some time getting used to not being able to see anyone from back home.  Nonetheless, I am still super eager to get started with this awesome chapter of my life that's about to begin.  I'll be traveling with twenty-three other students from Nebraska, with two of them being some of my best friends from Kearney.  I still have a few things that I need to get done before I leave, but for the most part all of the preparation is done already.  I'm so ready to be done with getting everything ready! Some parts of the trip are going to be planned once we get over there, like our spring break and weekend trips.  We do have some of the trips planned out already though, and the places we are going for sure include:

          -Prague, Dresden, and Bohemia in the Czech Republic
          -London, England
          -Budapest, Hungary
          -Venice, Italy
          -Vienna, Austria
          -Auschwitz, Germany
          -Krakow, Poland

Some other trips that we don't have planned out yet but are hoping to be going on include:

          -Dublin, Ireland
          -Amsterdam, Netherlands
          -Berlin, Germany
          -Paris, France
          -Croatia

Hopefully everything will go smoothly and according to plan! 


No comments:

Post a Comment