Sunday, April 26, 2015

Daily Life (1)



The days are going by so quickly!  Like where did the last month and a half go?  Looking back at everything that I've done since I've been here is almost like watching a movie on fast forward, everyday has been so eventful, and each day is passing so much quicker than the last.  For the days that I have been in Olomouc, the days for the most part are fairly productive and fairly similar.  On most of my days I usually wake up a little after 10, get ready for the day, make lunch, and then work on my business statistics homework, which I'm taking online through UNK.  I then start to head to class sometime between 2 and 2:30, and class starts at 3 and runs until 7.  After class I then usually go home and make dinner and work on statistics some more, or I will go out to eat with some friends and then get ready to go out for the night.  Of course there are some days that are different from this, but the only difference is usually sleeping later to about 11:30 and maybe working out.  Ever since we have arrived here I have been really wanting to work out, but the opportunities for it are pretty limited.  However, ever since we have been back from spring break I have been trying to go running a few times a week for about 30 minutes or so.  I have also been trying to use the gym that is in our residence hall, but it can be a challenge to use.  The maximum occupancy of the gym is 2, and the front desk literally won’t let you in if it’s full. Also, the only equipment in it is some free weights, a bench press, and a pull up bar, and it’s about the size of an average person’s bedroom.  However limited this “gym” may be I’m still trying to use it, really just due to the fact that I feel super lazy without doing any type of physical activity other than walking and running.  On Fridays, the days are usually a little bit different because class is at 10 am instead of 3 so that we can have more time to travel for the weekend.  I’m hoping that I will have more time to explore the city once I get done with my business statistics course this week.  This here is pretty much what your average day in Olomouc is like!

No comments:

Post a Comment